The Housing Stabilization Collaborative is convened by the Human Services Program of Douglas County, Kansas Government. 

If you need help or support with a landlord-tenant issue, paying rent or utility bills, or other direct needs please contact one of the partner agencies listed at the bottom of the webpage or use the site menu to find other resources that may help.

For questions or concerns regarding a rent, utility, or other assistance application please email our team at [email protected].

To check the status of a rent, utility, or other assistance payment please email our team at [email protected].

To reach Gabi Sprague, Human Services Program Manager, please email [email protected] or call 785-424-5266 and leave a detailed message.